Note: It is the responsibility of the undersigned Client and or their representatives to inform the individuals renting the space of the below terms and conditions. Cloudbreak Creative (Cloudbreak) is to be held harmless for any injuries, damage, or loss that may occur on said premise. Cloudbreak Creative is not responsible for any personal property that may be stored on the premises.
A. General Policies
- The undersigned (the renter) must provide a state issued photo ID and a credit or debit card for electronic payment of any overages or assessed damages. The minimum damages assessment will be $250. People and equipment must be kept at least 3 feet from the bottom of the cyc walls. Any damage to the cyc walls will be assessed and fees will be collected at the end of the rental. Cleaning fee included in total price.
- There will be no smoking inside Cloudbreak without prior approval. The smoking section is outside, at the southeast corner of the building. Beverages and food may be consumed in areas outside Studio A and Studio B. Animals may be admitted if part of the renter’s project, with prior review and approval by Cloudbreak management. Children under the age of 16 must be supervised by an adult parent or guardian. Open flame, fire or pyrotechnics are prohibited at all times.
- The renter will sign for all equipment rentals at the beginning and the end of the studio rental session.
- Free Wi-Fi is available. See studio attendant for password.
- Cloudbreak accepts no liability for injury, loss or damage caused during the use of the Cloudbreak facilities. The renter is solely responsible for any legal infractions the renter or members of the renter’s party may make while at Cloudbreak. The renter agrees to be responsible for the conduct and well-being of the renter and the renter’s party while at Cloudbreak. The renter understands that if Cloudbreak staff or appointees observe any dangerous, negligent, illegal or inappropriate practices during the rental Cloudbreak reserves the right to stop the rental and require the rental party to leave the premises. No refund will be given in such circumstances. The renter agrees that Cloudbreak is not obliged to act and assumes no responsibility to act in such circumstances. The Cloudbreak facilities are not to be used for illegal, disreputable, discriminatory, pornographic or other questionable purposes, nor are they to be used to create material of such nature. Cloudbreak accepts no liability arising from the creation and dissemination of illegal, disreputable, discriminatory, pornographic or other questionable material arising from the renter’s use of Cloudbreak.
- In the event Cloudbreak becomes inoperable due to an unforeseen circumstances such as a weather disaster, blackout etc. Cloudbreak will negotiate rescheduling of any event.
- The renter agrees to indemnify and hold Cloudbreak and its property owner Artistico LLC harmless from any liability, loss or damage they may suffer as a result of claims, demands, costs or judgments against them arising out of the activities performed or produced at Cloudbreak or anywhere on the Artistico LCC property.
B. Payment Policy
All studio rental time will be paid in advance at the time of the booking.
Exceptions to payment terms will be made for creditworthy clients.
Sales tax is included in all charges.
Non-profit groups must submit their tax ID number and other required information to receive sales tax exemption.
Payment can be made by cash, check, or PayPal.
Payments made by credit card will incur a 3% processing fee.
C. Cancellation Policy
Cancellations made with at least 48 hours notice can reschedule the rental at another time with no penalty.
Cancellations made within 48 hours of the reservation may incur a rescheduling fee.